This beginner class offers students who wish to learn basic yet strong drawing techniques to embark on a well explained pathway using life drawing as the subject matter.
Over the course of the 9-week program you will learn about:
- Drawing materials and how to use them correctly
- Observational drawing (drawing what you see)
- Creating shades and tone in drawing
- Translating the 3-dimensional into 2
- Maintain your own visual expression in drawing simple things
You will be working weekly from a life model (nude).