Taught by award-winning artist Pilar de la Torre, this class is designed for beginners to intermediate students who wish to gain insight to strengthen their figure drawing skills. Using specific exercises that build upon each other from week to week, your skills and confidence will grow over the course of the 9-week program
Using the “Natural Way to Draw” as the main process, the students will cover the following:
- Drawing materials and correct set-up for drawing
- Drawing naturally by connecting your hand-eye coordination
- Specific exercises each week (contour, gesture, etc)
- Strategies for short to long poses
- Encourage personal expression through the process
You will be working weekly from a life model (nude).
Please note that students are required to bring or purchase their own materials from the studio for this course. Before confirming your booking, please read our terms and conditions thoroughly as we are unable to offer refunds, credits or transfers.