This course explores multiple disciplines designed to assist students in developing a foundation in classical studio practices.
Taught by Robert Kelly, a graduate and teacher from the renowned Florence Academy of Art, you will learn the following:
- Using materials from drawing to paint
- Understanding colour
- Making paint and grounds from basic pigments and mediums
- Canvas stretching and other surface preparation techniques
- Observational drawing and painting
- Painting from images
- Drawing and painting from life
This hands-on course is perfect for either beginner or intermediate students who wish to review basic art methodologies from a fresh perspective.
Please note that students are required to bring or purchase their own materials from the studio for this course. Before confirming your booking, please our terms and conditions thoroughly as we are unable to offer refunds, credits or transfers.